Finance Controller Enfinitec
REASON FOR HIRING
EMEA have decided with approval from Acer Corporate to split Sales and Service organization in EMEA and create a dedicated legal entity. This transformation will result in an operational service company with entities across Europe supporting repair and contact center activities, and a management team with headquarter in the Netherlands (Den Bosch). The Headquarter company (Enfinitec BV) has been recently established and Finance Controller presence is mandatory there for legal and tax obligations and it’s also a crucial role to manage accounting, controlling and reporting tasks, to continuously support business requests and to assist the EMEA Service Controller as well as others in the EMEA Finance organization with various on-going and contemplated special projects related to the growth and the evolution of the new service company.
This position will play an integral role within the EMEA Finance department and Service team with primary responsibility for providing business support, financial accounting, analytical services and risk management for Enfinitec BV and its subsidiaries, which are part of Acer Group EMEA.
- Be the reference for BDG/forecasting/ P&L Control processes in line with Enfinitec timing and rules by interfacing with central functions and local subsidiaries;
- Preparation of strategic analysis to support decision making on customers and service activities;
- Improve efficiency and ensure the continuous improvement of end-to-end finance data, systems and processes.
- Drive monthly and quarterly closing activities and be responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow management;
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial transactions and financial reporting by developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies;
- Manage and comply with local statutory reporting requirements and VAT/tax legislation and filings;
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, FA, GL, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition.
- Point of contact for internal, external and tax audit.
- Responsible for monthly tax provisioning, routine VAT and corporate tax compliance and to co-ordinate with in-house Tax Department and/or external tax advisors as needed.
- Be sensitive and proactive to manage the risks;
- Deal effectively with issues that arise (particularly from credit risk, VAT, IFRS) from changes in the business model, new customer contracts and spare parts sourcing flow.
- Participate in non-routine projects such ERP implementation, finance process re-engineering, cross functional projects, reconciliation issues.
INTERFACE (CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS)
Internal: All departments.
External: suppliers, customers, banks.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance qualification.
- Min 6/7 years’ experience in Finance department and a plus at multinational company.
- Working experience in a “Big Four” company is a plus.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Proven experience in finance management;
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals and local VAT/tax;
- Auditing experience;
- IT: strong knowledge in financial systems, top tier ERP. Part of development projects appreciated;
- Compliance oriented;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Understanding of risks in business with ability to articulate feasible remedies;
- Comfortable delivering complex financial information in a clear and concise way;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels;
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Team player attitude, open minded, flexible, autonomous and trusty;
- Stress-resistant and able to perform well with tight deadlines;
- Good MS Office skills strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Fluent Dutch and English;
- Any other European language is an asset.
What do you get from us?
The position is characterized by variety and independence within a fixed team with enthusiastic colleagues. Enfinitec has an informal culture. We want our people to work from their own strength, feel comfortable and be able to work safely and well (together). Collegiality, flexibility and a relaxed working atmosphere are central to this. Of course we also offer you good salaris and good secondary employment conditions.
Founded in 1976, Acer is a hardware + software + services company dedicated to researching, designing, marketing, sales and supporting innovative products to support people’s daily lives. Acer’s product range includes PCs, displays, projectors, tablets and smart products. Acer is one of the world’s top 5 PC companies. It employs 7,000 people worldwide and Acer operates in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.acer.com or www.enfinitec.com.
The procedure: We count on you! Send your application in English to email@example.com or apply directly via the button below. For more information you can contact Martine Schulte 06-21453041.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org