International Account Manager Enfinitec
Founded in 1976, Acer is a hardware + software + services company dedicated to researching, designing, marketing, sales and supporting innovative products to support people’s daily lives. Acer’s product range includes PCs, displays, projectors, tablets and smart products. Acer is one of the world’s top 5 PC companies. It employs 7,000 people worldwide and Acer operates in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.acer.com.
What are you going to do?
As a International Account Manager Enfinitec (this is part of Acer) you are responsible for achieving the set revenue and margin targets within the sales policy. You take care of the relationship management with (potential) customers. Your playing field is the international market, so you have to be prepared to travel regularly.
Visiting (potential) business relations to increase turnover or brand awareness. Identifying market, turnover and competitive developments.
Take care of the external communicative tasks, such as hiring, administering forwarding and / or answering general questions from the customers.
- An HBO working and thinking level in the commercial direction;
- You have 3 or more years of experience in the service sector;
- You have extensive experience in the field of international sales;
- Good written and oral skills in Dutch and English;
- You have good networking and negotiation skills;
- You are conceptually strong, creative and independent;
- You are systematically strong, work carefully and result-oriented;
- Has good communication skills;
- You know the needs and challenges of the customer;
- Proficient in project and time management;
- You have experience with Microsoft Office;
- You don’t mind traveling regularly in Europe;
- You have strong communication and analytical skills and a great empathic ability.
What do you get from them?
The position is characterized by variety and independence and a permanent team with enthusiastic colleagues. Acer has an informal culture. They want their people to work from their own strength, feel comfortable and be able to work safely and well together. Collegiality, flexibility and a relaxed working atmosphere are central to this. Of course, they also offer you a good salary and a good secondary employment conditions.
The procedure: We count on you! Send your application to email@example.com or apply directly via the button below. For more information, please contact Martine Schulte 06-21453041.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org